We aim to collect, store and use only such Personal Information as is required to enable us (i) to manage your communication preferences, (ii) to provide any services to you or your organization, (iii) to maintain our customer and / or Website visitor lists, (iv) to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, and (v) for service improvement. REMOTE-CPU only processes your Personal Information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so. We will maintain the confidentiality of any Personal Information, including contact information, you provide to us and we will use such information only for the purposes for which we have collected it, unless you give your explicit consent to us that we may disclose such information to third parties.
There are 2 types of information collected through our Services and the Website: personal and non-personal information.
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Website or access our Services. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain Personal Information may result in you not being able to use certain features of the Website or Services.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access the Website or Services, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by users of the Website or Services.
If at any time you want to withdraw your consent to our storing and processing of your Personal Information, please send us an email to
We collect information for the following purposes:
1. Registration: In order to access our Services you must provide certain Personal Information.
2. Metadata: We collect and use various metadata derived from your use of the Website and Services. In cases where content is made publicly available such as public comments, the associated metadata may also be made publicly available.
3. Location Information: If you enable location services on your computer or mobile device, we will collect and use information about your location.
4. Marketing Communications: If you opt in to receive news and marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt out instructions in each communication.
5. Statistics: We collect statistics about use of the Website and Services which we use for analytics including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept and used by us.
7. Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information in our databases.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use appropriate security measures to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment and protect against unauthorized access and disclosure.
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify your Personal Information and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes, such as a change of contact details. Please contact us at email@example.com